zondag 27 januari 2013

Unif & JC, Come To Mama

Since I am addicted to Jacknastylovesme video's on youtube I am dying to get the Unif Hellbounds and the JC Human Aliens GoGo Boot.
But since I have limited myself to 1 shoe a month it's a no go.
The Jeffrey Campbell Big Lita is on my way but then I got this email van DollsKill.
Extended Clearance. Mmmmmm Should I take a peek? NO you won't, you got no money.
But then I did. And I almost fell of my chair. 
The UNIF Hellbounds were prices at 140. WTF almost $100 sale!!.
I am crazy if I don't get them, so I did. I just ordered OMG my heart is racing!!.
I was doubting between grey and indigo and went with the blue.

But then I had this conversation with stephanie of Jacknastylovesme on her fb page and she pointed out that the GoGo Boots also were on sale at Karmaloop. FUCK ME.
Also around $140.

Offcourse international shipping sucks ass but oh well. At least no one here in the Netherlands has shoes like that. 
You have to pay a price to look Fab.

So next months savings go to my creditcard. But totally worth it.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten