donderdag 24 januari 2013

Losing Weight Equals New Wardrobe :)

This blog is usually filled with shoes, clothes and make-up all very materialistic and superficial things.
That's not  bad, we love to have things and we live in a consumer filled world.
But this blog is my personal outlet and I also want to talk about weight.
Especially losing weight.

My weight is always been an issue, even as a child I have been overweight.
When I moved out and lived on take away it just got worse and it got even worse when I moved to Boston Mass for school.
The American Portions are just rediculous and I said to myself " no way I'm going to eat that much" but without even noticing it, you adjust and things just hit the roof.

So being way way overweight something needs to change.
Last october I started to lose the weight and I feel great!
And the good thing is losing weight means a shrinking clothing size.
I went from a size 48 to a size 44 and my goal offcourse is size 36.

I always looked good in my opinion but now the clothing options are endless and better cheaper!
There is also a downside, I want to buy everything!
So losing weight also means going bankrupt.
Another thing I notice that walking in heels is so much easier!
I can walk miles in heels now so that's another downside. The Jeffrey Campbell Damsels need a place in my warderobe pffffffff

So to conclude: Losing weight equals a new Wardrobe but also equals bankruptcy but also equals Happiness :)

Below are some pieces I desperatly want to wear when I have reach my ideal size.
It just wouldn't look good on me now

Black Milk Aurora Sky
Black Milk Bones Legging
Black Milk Cathedral Bodycon Dress
Unif Crusade Dress

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I looooove the bodycon dress. Would love to have that one as well. Walked at Champs Elysees yesterday and everything is on sale, but I only want the new clothing. Makes it so hard...!!! Because sales is like 70% off at the moment (tried some things on but I looked like a grandma) and the things I love are so much more expensive :(
    So good luck with losing weight, I know you can do it!

    Love,
    Nancy

    http://mrsstilletto.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. TNX Babe. Don't think about the sales, think you are walking at Champ Elysees and living live to the fullest! We catch up soon X

      Verwijderen
  2. all these looks are so cool! I especially love the skull leggings!
    xx Maddy
    http://cracks-in-the-pavement-92.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Really looking great blog, new fashion trend outfit are here brilliant.

    Movies Stars Jackets | Leather Jackets For Woman

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen